- New Horizons Unit Coordinator – MDT Echo Unit
- Harry Fosque has been working with at risk youth for over twelve years, with the last seven of those years being at North Springs Behavioral Healthcare. He gained experience working with children with behavioral and psychiatric issues while working at group homes, as well as for the County of Chesterfield in Richmond, VA. He began his career at North Spring working as a Mental Health Specialist, where he gained experience working on every unit in the facility. He was recognized for his hard work and dedication, and worked his way up to a supervisory position. For the last five years he has been a Residential Supervisor/Unit Coordinator. He currently holds this position on the New Horizons MDT Echo unit, the unit housing and rehabilitating sexually reactive youth. He is dedicated and enthusiastic in making a difference in the lives of the children that he works with.
- Adventurers Unit Coordinator – KPMT℠ Alpha Unit
- Derrick Hayes is the Unit Coordinator for the Adventurers Program KPMT℠ Alpha Unit and has been an asset and providing services at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare for 10 years. Throughout Derrick’s time at North Spring, he has been a Unit Coordinator on five of the six units at North Spring with the added privilege of establishing two units, simultaneously, with the Parent Management Training methodology. Derrick currently provides support as a Shift Supervisor and is a certified trainer for Handle With Care (HWC). Prior to North Spring, Derrick studied psychology and business at East Carolina University. Derrick works under the philosophy of implementing a behavioral modification program that promotes a positive and safe environment by way of K-PMT. He supports and encourages his employees to perform at maximum potential to provide the best opportunity for our clients’ successes.
- Trailblazers Unit Coordinator – MDT Delta Unit
- Ron Moody has been employed at North Spring since 2008 and is currently the Unit Coordinator of the Trailblazers Program – MDT Delta Unit. He has worked in a variety of roles, including Mental Health Specialist, Lead Mental Health Specialist and is a certified Handle With Care trainer. Ron graduated from Virginia Tech with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology.
- Trailblazers Unit Coordinator – KPMT℠ / MDT Bravo Unit
- John has been employed at North Spring since 2009 and has had the pleasure of working as a Mental Health Specialist, and Lead Mental health Specialist, working with both the younger adolescent male and female populations. John is the Unit Coordinator for the Trailblazers Program – KPMT℠/MDT Bravo Unit for boys ages 12-15. He brings over eight years experience in the field of Residential and Psychiatric Care. John brings creativity, consistency and motivation to the younger population at North Spring, while always ensuring safety. He is a great asset to North Spring.
- Sunrise Unit Coordinator – KPMT℠ Fox Unit
- Nicky Martin has worked in the mental health field for over ten years and been employed at North Spring Behavioral Healthcare for over five years. Nicky has held a variety of roles at North Spring, including PRN MHS, full time Mental Health Specialist and her current position as the Unit Coordinator for the Sunrise – KPMT℠ Fox unit. She graduated from Frederick Community College with an AA in Psychology then continued her education at Shepherd University in Shepherdstown, WV.
- Carlos has been working in mental health for more than 25 years in adolescents and adults settings. He received his degree from Javeriana University in Colombia, South America. During his years working in mental health he has worked as a Mental Health Specialist, as a supervisor for day, evening, and night shifts, as a Staffing Coordinator, as a Payroll Assistant, as a Spanish/English Translator, and he now works as a Unit Coordinator. Carlos enjoys working with kids and feels highly motivated to help make positive changes in teens.
- Olivia Corbin
- Admissions Coordinator, (703)777-0800 ext. 1000
- Olivia Corbin has worked in the Mental Health field for the past four years. After receiving her Bachelors of Science in Exercise Science from Bloomsburg University, she went on to receive her Masters of Health Science in Public Health and Healthcare Administration from Saint Francis University. Olivia has worked in a variety of capacities for North Spring Behavioral Healthcare in both Acute and Residential treatment services for children and adolescents as a Mental Health Specialist. Olivia’s experience working within all the different programs offered here at North Spring make her an excellent addition to our admissions team.