To be admitted to North Spring Behavioral Healthcare, the patient should meet our admission criteria and provide the information outlined in the admissions process. To help facilitate this process, the program provides a specialized preplacement visit.
- Male applicant is 9-17 years of age
- Female applicant is 10-17 years of age
- Applicant has a DSM-IV/Axis I diagnosis
- Applicant has impaired ability to maintain/sustain adequate functioning in major life areas (i.e. school, social, family and/or less restrictive setting)
- Applicant is medically stable
- Applicant is sexually reactive or a sexual offender requiring specialized treatment (New Horizon and Adventurers Programs only)
- Applicant has an IQ of 70 or above
- Each applicant will be evaluated on an individual basis
- Our Admission Department handles all admissions requests. Once a call regarding admission has been placed, the Admission Department will contact the referral sources to obtain clinical information about the individual needing treatment. At this time, we will determine if the individual meets the criteria for residential services.
- Often, we will work with you to coordinate a preplacement visit at our facility to determine if the referral is appropriate for one of our treatment programs. Our Director of Clinical Services will review the individual’s information and will grant approval to proceed with placement at the facility.
You may download and print the following required items for admissions. All of the items are in PDF format.
- For more information please contact us:
- Fax: (703) 777-1038
- Toll Free: (800) 777-8855
- Phone: (703) 777-0800