North Spring Behavioral Healthcare
Children and families are the center of everything we do.
North Spring Behavioral Healthcare offers safe and secure residential treatment programs designed to restore a sense of hope and stability to the lives of young people. Our programs include intensive behavioral health treatment milieus for both boys and girls, a sexual offender treatment program for adolescent boys, and a program designed to address sexually reactive behaviors in youth.
Our primary focus is to:
- Encourage constructive change
- Teach new ways to think about the old problems
- Improve the child’s decision making and coping skills
- Develop in the child new thinking patterns that can create a sense of possibility
We utilize a variety of intervention techniques including Mode Deactivation Therapy (MDT), Kazdin’s Parent Managemnt Training (PMT), animal-assisted therapy, special education services, art therapy, and a supportive non-punitive treatment milieu behaviors in younger boys.
- Year Round School on Campus
- Fine Arts Program
- Business Process Services
- After School Clubs and Programs
- Student Council
- Two Animal Assisted Programs – Equine & Canine
- Outings in Community
- Mode Deactivation Therapy (MDT)
- Enterprise Solutions
- Certified Sex Offender Treatment Providers (CSOTP)
- IT Infrastructure Services
- Individual, Group and Family Therapy
- Recreational Therapy
- Family Focused care